Qualified Technicians at Porsche Centre Dublin
Job Purpose :
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on Porsche motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within the scheduled times.
- To care for customers’ Porsche vehicles and property and seek to achieve the highest customer satisfaction.
- To carry out all work in a safe, environmentally friendly and economical way.
- To build a bank of knowledge and skills to diagnose faults, carry out tests on Porsche vehicles and effect permanent and complete repairs.
- To share skills and knowledge to develop others within the dealership.
- To enhance the reputation of our Dealership at every opportunity when interacting with others.
- Repair, test Porsche vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Operations Manager and supervisory staff.
- Carry out all work to the highest standard to ensure total customer satisfaction and repeat / incremental business
- Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage.
- Recognise and report on Porsche vehicle and component serviceability with an emphasis on customer and public safety.
- Ensure that all faults and concerns are reported orally and recorded in writing on the job card and the Vehicle Health Check forms is fully completed.
Serious concerns should be raised with the Service Operations Manager or Service Advisor.
- Read, understand and implement the Porsche technical service instruction data and improved working practices.
- Recover damaged or defective vehicles as directed with an emphasis on personnel safety as well as customer vehicle and contents security.
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety.
Key Competencies :
Communicates clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing, with customers, colleagues and suppliers of all levels. Actively listens to others views and requests.
Obtains information and checks level of understanding through effective questioning techniques.
- Customer Focus
Able to interact with customers in a professional manner. Identifies and understands customer requirements, and how these can be met through the products and services that are offered through the Dealership.
Able to translate this into actions in order to deliver high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Analytical Ability
Gathers and records verbal and numerical data in a comprehensive and effective manner. Analyses information for completeness and accuracy.
Identifies key data, omissions and issues, escalating where necessary.
- Effecting Control
Approaches tasks and interactions with others in a systematic and structured manner. Supports the implementation and maintenance of proper controls and processes within the department or function.
Uses systems efficiently and in accordance with policy. Takes appropriate action where there have been lapses in processes and escalates where necessary.
- Relationship Building
Develops productive and cooperative relationships with customers and colleagues, through the use of rapport building techniques, empathy and effective interpersonal skills.
Approaches sensitive situations with consideration for others and works to achieve constructive outcomes.
- Influencing and Negotiating
Able to influence others to accept or agree to their viewpoint or a proposed course of action through the use of convincing and reasonable arguments, supported by the effective use of the key features and unique selling points of relevant products and services.
Negotiates fairly and effectively, supporting their position with well-reasoned arguments. Develops an approach designed to achieve win-win situations for customers, colleagues, the Dealership and Brand.
- Commercial Awareness
Develops and maintains a level of knowledge on the motor industry and the products and services that are offered through the Dealer appropriate to their role.
- Brand Alignment
Aligned to the Joe Duffy Group brand values and demonstrates these in their behaviours and approach to people and tasks.
Displays honesty and integrity in everything they do.
- Best bonus scheme in the industry
- Manufacturer dedicated training programmes
- Tool vouchers
- 22 days annual leave
- Own a brand new bike with our Cycle to Work’ scheme
- Join the PRSA (Personal Retirement Savings Account) scheme after passing your probation
- TLC (Technician Loyalty Club)